Membership Terms and Conditions
- As used in these terms and conditions, the word “Member” shall refer to a person, whether private or legal, who has sign or completed the application form and received approval for his, her or its membership admission.
2. Membership Card
- The card is not transferable, and may only be used by the member.
- The membership cardholder has a duty to manage and keep the card carefully.
- In the event that the member does anything in violation of (1) or (2), or the membership card is given to another person and is used to make a reservation or for any other purpose, Field Planning Inc. shall be entitled to regard all actions made with the use of the membership card as having been the actions of the member.
*If your card is ever lost or stolen, please notify us immediately.
The membership shall become active when the completed application form and payment are received. Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date that your application is accepted. Membership will be extended automatically for successive 12 month terms unless you notify us that you do not want it renewed at least 30 days before the end of the membership. After the renewal of your membership, you can continue to use your membership card and your individual Membership Number.
※Please note that, if you chose to terminate membership from your personal account, you will not be able to continue to use Syotai-Biyori services as your personal information will be deleted from our databases immediately even if your membership has not yet expired.
※For more details check (5) Cancellation of Membership.
The membership fees can be paid on monthly or annual basis. If a membership runs on a month-to-month basis, the amount of membership fees shall be automatically deducted from your credit card account on a monthly basis. Monthly membership fees are not refundable. In case of annual payment, the member must pay the full year's fees in advance. Even in the case of termination or cancellation of a membership, annual membership fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
5.Cancellation of Membership
- The membership can be cancelled by submitting a “cancellation of membership” request via email or by completely filling out a form on our homepage (Contact Us). We will terminate your membership at the end of the relevant membership year.
- Please note that the membership will be terminated immediately if you cancel your membership from “my page” when logging into your account, and all of your personal information will be deleted from our databases such that you will not be able to continue to use Syotai-Biyori services even if your membership has not yet expired.
6.Revocation of MembershipThe membership will be terminated if a member falls under any of the following items:
- The member has ceased to satisfy a criterion for admission to membership.
- If not an individual, the member ceases to exist pursuant to the laws of its country of incorporation.
- False information was provided.
- Membership dues remain unpaid for a period of two (2) months after the due date for payment.
- The member acts in an unbecoming manner on the premises of one of the partner venues.
- The member refuses or fails to comply with the provisions of the Membership Terms and Conditions.
※If your membership has been terminated, the membership card must be returned.
7.Changing of Personal Information
Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes in your contact information. If you do not contact us in a timely manner regarding changes in your personal information (email, address, etc.), we will assume that you are receiving all documents and information sent to the address you provided before.
※If you have any questions, contact the Member Service Center for more details.
TEL: 03-6658-4543 or +81 -3-6658-4543 (if calling from outside Japan)