*The Company refers to Field Planning K.K.
- Types of membership
- Individual Membership
- Corporate Membership
- The membership number is not transferable, and may only be used by the member.
- The members must use and keep the membership number carefully.
- In the event that a membership number is used by another person in violation of (1) or (2), it will be deemed to be used by the Member.
Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date that your application is accepted. Membership will be extended automatically for successive twelve (12) month terms unless you notify us that you do not want it renewed at least thirty (30) days before the end of the membership. After the renewal of your membership, you can continue to use your Membership Number.
Important: if you chose to terminate membership from your account, you will not be able to continue to use Syotai-Biyori services as your personal information will be deleted from our databases immediately even if your membership has not yet expired.
In the case of a monthly membership fee, the amount specified by us is paid automatically every month. Monthly membership fees are not refundable. In the case of an annual lump-sum payment, annual membership fees are paid by the end of the registration month. Annual membership fees are not refundable. Even in the case of termination or cancellation of a membership, membership fees are not refundable.
5.Cancellation of Membership
- The membership can be canceled via email or the "Contact Us" form. Send us an email with the message “I want to cancel my membership”. We will cancel your membership at the end of your subscription period.
- You can also cancel your membership by changing your settings. Important: if you chose to terminate membership from your account, you will not be able to continue to use Syotai-Biyori services as your personal information will be deleted from our databases immediately even if your membership has not yet expired.
6.Revocation of Membership
If a member falls under any of the following circumstances, the membership may be revoked.
- A legal entity ceases to exist.
- A member has lost his/her medical qualification.
- False information was provided for the application.
- Membership fees remain unpaid for two (2) months.
- A member has committed fraudulent or improper actions.
- A member violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
7.Changing of Personal Information
Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes in your contact information. If you do not contact us regarding changes in your email, address, etc., we will assume that you are receiving all documents or other items sent to the address you provided before.
*For inquiries about service content, cancellation of membership, etc., contact us via the "Contact Us" form.
Under no circumstances shall Syotai-Biyori be liable for any of the following to the extent permitted by law:
- Use of the contents of this service, Syotai-Biyori websites and booklets.
- Failure or delay (including but not limited to the use or inability to use this service).
- In the event of any kind of loss, claim, damage, or special damages, punitive damages, incidental damages, or consequential damages resulting from or in any way related to performance or non-performance by a partner restaurant in connection with this service.
- In the event of any inaccuracies in the course prices of restaurant establishments displayed on this site, other companies' availability information, ratings, etc.
- For any personal injury, death, property damage, or any other damage (direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential) or lost expenses due to any lawful act, error, default, gross negligence, willful misconduct, omission, failure to act, misrepresentation, tort, or no-fault liability (in whole or in part) caused by restaurants or affiliated partners (officer, director, employee, agent, or representative). This includes any cancellation (including partial), overbooking, strikes, force majeure, or events beyond our control.
In no event shall the Company or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, sales partners, licensees, representatives, production companies, or publicity agents be liable for any loss, claim, damage, or special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of the foregoing, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise.
However, as a condition stipulated in this membership agreement and within the scope permitted by law, only when the member suffers direct damage or pays due to lack of responsibility of the company in this service. Regardless of whether it's single-use or a series of events, we shall be liable for the fee up to the course meal price for one person stated in the reservation confirmation.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The failure to enforce at any time any provision of this Agreement shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provision or any other provision hereof.
- Any revision or waiver of this Agreement shall be made in writing and shall be signed by the Company.
- Members may not transfer their rights or obligations under this Agreement to another party without the consent of the Company.
- All of our rights and obligations hereunder are freely assignable in connection with any merger, acquisition, or sale of materials, or as otherwise provided by law.
- The contents of this Agreement shall in no way interfere with our compliance with the law.
- This agreement does not give any third-party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to members.
- Members are subject to all applicable laws when using or accessing Syotai-Biyori.
10．Special provisions applicable to users outside Japan
In addition to building a global service that sets consistent standards for all members, we are committed to respecting local laws and regulations. The following provisions apply to members and non-members outside of Japan who use Syotai-Biyori.
- Members agree that their personal data will be transferred to and processed in Japan.