We may suspend or stop providing our services if you do not comply with our Terms or Policies.
For individual members: Groups including the individual member
For Corporate Members: Group including the corporate member
*The number of people eligible for this service is limited to one person per reservation or two people in for a group plan (even if two or more members dine together).
Syotai-Biyori dining privileges are valid for a predetermined by the listed restaurant course menu. When making a reservation for a party of two or more adults, an additional identical course will be complimentary for one person.
(The Member is limited to one complimentary meal per listed restaurant every A or B period.)
*Syotai-Biyori dining privileges are valid only for prix-fixe menus specified on each restaurant's page. Regardless of the number of guests, all guests have to order the same menu. For children only, some restaurants may offer an à la carte or kids menu, please enquire at the time of reservation request.
*Syotai-Biyori dining privileges are valid only for prix-fixe menu items NOT including additional orders and please pay for these separately.
(1) Group Plan
A complimentary course meal for two persons will be provided when making a reservation for a party of six or more adults at a group plan eligible restaurant.
*The group plan can be used at the same restaurant as the standard dining privileges during the same A or B period of use.
*If the number of people in your group changes and the number of people becomes five or less, only one meal will be complimentary.
(2) Repeater Plan
If you visit the same restaurant more than once during the same A or B period of use, the second and subsequent visits will not be subject to the standard dining privileges of a complimentary meal for one person but may be eligible for special offers such as welcome drinks and gifts.
(3) Service Policy
- Taxes included in Prix-fixe course menu prices. Service charges will be charged separately at some restaurants. For some restaurants, service charges are included.
- Dining privileges are valid only for prix-fixe menu items NOT including additional orders and beverages, pay for these separately.
- This service should be used by at least two adults. (This service cannot be used by single diners.)
- An adult is defined as an individual aged 18 years or older.
However, if the restaurant has set age restrictions, for example, due to legal requirements such as smoking, guests must be 20 years old or older to enter the restaurant. We may refuse to accept reservations even if individuals are over 18 years old. We ask for your understanding in advance.
- The number of people eligible for dining privileges is limited to one person per reservation (or two persons for a group plan) even if two or more members dine together.
- If you will request to seat at the same table with the other members or guests, who made one or more separate reservations, only one complimentary meal will be provided for one table. Offer is limited per table, per bill. No splitting table/bill is allowed.
- Dining privileges are available throughout the year except on the blackout dates specified on each restaurant's page.
(E.g., GW, Christmas period, year-end and New Year holidays, etc.)
- In some cases, reservations may not be accepted even if there are seats available on other websites or services. Please note if only one person arrives at the restaurant by accident, dining privileges will not be available, the reservation will be canceled, and the prescribed cancellation fee will be charged.
- We do not track restaurants' availability status and check the availability only when we receive your reservation request. Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis and based on the restaurant availability. Please note that some restaurants limit the number of reservations per day.
- To make or change your reservation, please contact the reservation desk by 19:00 three business days before the desired date of use (excluding year-end and New Year holidays).
- Please note that these dining privileges cannot be available under any circumstances when you make a reservation directly with a restaurant. Please make sure to make your reservation via our reservation system.
- Reservation changes and cancellation requests must be received by 19:00 on business days. All requests sent after 19:00 or during the year-end and New Year holidays, will be accepted, and arranged on the next business day. If the day on which arrangements are made falls under the restaurant's cancellation policy, the prescribed cancellation fee will be charged.
*The cancellation fee will be the total of the course menu price, service charge, and tax for the number of guests excluding one (or two if the group plan applies).
- If you change or cancel your reservation, or change the number of people less than 3 days in advance, or fail to arrive at the restaurant on the date of the reservation, you may be subject to a cancellation fee determined according to each restaurant’s cancellation policy. Please check your reservation confirmation email for details.
*For some restaurants you may be subject to a cancellation fee if you make any changes less than 4 days in advance.
*If you make a cancelation or change directly to a restaurant, the reservation status in our system will not change. If you contact the restaurant directly for some reason, please be sure to contact our reservation desk. Please note that any changes not notified to us will not be processed, and the reservation records in our system will not change.
- We may suspend or stop providing our services to any member for no-shows, for non-payment of cancellation fees, etc., or if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
- Listed restaurants, prix-fixe meals, charges, hours of operations, etc. may change without prior notice.
- Age restrictions, private room charges, dress code, etc. vary depending on the restaurant.
- Please pay by cash or credit card. Accepted credit cards vary depending on the restaurant.
- Our service cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, privilege cards, loyalty programs, or in-house offers unless otherwise stated.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only.
- We do not take any responsibility for any dispute, loss, injury, or damages that may arise between users, including members, and the restaurant they use. We also do not act as a mediator in any event.
- We accept opinions regarding the restaurant's service level, quality, quantity, and taste, but we do not provide refunds.
- Each restaurant has its own measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection. Some restaurants have acrylic panels on the tables that cannot be removed.
- Due to the declaration of a state of emergency and anti-infection measures or natural disasters, there is an ongoing risk that restaurants will be forced to shorten opening hours or close suddenly due to government recommendations. In this case, even confirmed reservations may be canceled at short notice.
- Due to the spread of the new coronavirus, in order to prevent the spread of infection, those who have tested positive or have been in close contact with infected individuals are asked to refrain from visiting restaurants. However, please be aware that you may be subject to a cancellation fee determined according to each restaurant’s cancellation policy.
If you are subject to restrictions imposed by government, administrative agencies, and related government offices to prevent the spread of infection, and it is confirmed that you have used our services and contributed to the spread of infection, your membership may be canceled and information about your usage may be disclosed to related restaurants and authorities.
(4) Service Policy For Restaurants Outside Japan
- Please note that due to time differences and holidays, it may take some time for us to reply to your request. Make your reservation request at least 7-10 business days in advance.
- When you make a reservation, please provide us with the name of your hotel or local contact number. The restaurant may call your hotel or local contact number to reconfirm your reservation.
*If you provide a Japanese mobile number as your local contact, please be aware that you will have to pay incoming call charges while on international roaming.
- When using restaurants outside Japan, please make sure to present your reservation confirmation email to the restaurant staff on the day of your reservation.
- For restaurants outside Japan, if you are late for your reservation for over 30 minutes, your reservation will be canceled, and you will be charged a cancellation fee according to each restaurant’s cancelation policy.
- Prices in Singapore are exclusive of tax and service charges.
*Prices marked as "++" are subject to 10% service charge and 9% prevailing government taxes.
*Please note that some restaurants may charge for tea and hand towels.
- Prices in Hawaii are exclusive of tax and gratuity.
*Prices are subject to 4.712% sales tax and 15-22% gratuity (service charge).
*Unless the gratuity (service charge) is not automatically added to your bill, ensure to add the tip and pay.
- Prices in Taiwan include tax and do not include service charges.
*The consumption tax rate is 5%, a service charge is 10%.